Only few days since I am back from the most amazing trip ever. My Irish dream finally came true! It was the best gift for my 30th birthday – nobody knows that I was born on St Patrick’s Day, what a coincidence… I never thought that I will have time and opportunity to go to Ireland, but finally I did and I decided to celebrate my birthday in beautiful Ireland.
I’ve seen so many interesting places:
- Cork (place of stay, in my friends house) + St Patrick’s Day Parade
- Glengarriff + Caha Mountains + folk festival in Bernard Harrington’s Pub in Glengarriff
- Ring of Kerry (one day tour with Paddywagon’s) + Killarney + Killarney National Park
- Cobh + Fota House + Gardens
- Cliffs of Moher + Limerick (another one day tour with Paddywagon’s)
I will post some more informations and pictures of incredible places I’ve seen as soon as it’s possible:)